Friday, May 11, 2007
Job costing software
I run a small business with a handful of employees, and I’ve learned that the ability to price projects accurately is one of the most important factors in making sure I stay in the black quarter after quarter. I have to make sure that I charge my customers enough to cover my actual expenses and leave with enough of a profit to keep my business running. What’s more, the price still has to be low enough to make my company’s services competitive within the industry. Tracking expenses associated with a specific project isn’t as easy as it sounds, which is why the job costing software I use is one of my most vital tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree with this post that job costing software is a major tool in any company now a days and the proper selection of it and after the proper usage of it is very much necessary.
Post a Comment